Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!


I hope everyone had a safe New Years Eve and is enjoying the new year. Last night before I went to sleep, I thought about what I want to accomplish this year. Continuing with this blog was one of the them but to make it more interesting and fun for me, I want to include more than just food. I want to include things that make me happy and inspired. The idea for this blog was just that but I really only ended up posting food or recipes. I will still do that but I think it will be more fun for everyone to see a mix of things.

First item I would like to share is a movie I watched yesterday morning called Craigslist Joe. It was fitting for the first of the year and very inspiring. It's about a guy who embarks on journey for 31 days with no money, no contacts, and survives entirely off of Craigslist posts. It was heartwarming to see how kind and generous people in the community can be.

I was also able to start the new year off right with some exercise. My friend Wallace and I went on a long walk together. It was fun to have girl time and enjoy the scenery of the Valley. It's so pretty this time of year. 

The rest of my afternoon consisted of crafting. I was able to work on some Valentine's Day cards I'll be adding to my etsy shop. I'd say that yesterday was a great start to the new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment