Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Awesome Etsy Find

While I was browsing through Etsy tonight I came across the cutest storm cloud necklace. I am the biggest fan of rainy days so I immediately fell in love. I viewed her other items and fell in love a million times again. Original hand painted necklaces as well as other accessories... So cute. They are such happy pieces of art. Most of them are now on my wish list. 

View her Etsy shop here


Here are some of my favorites.

Hand Painted Necklace - Classic Beauty No. 1, Pretty Hand Painted Locket Pendant Necklace 

Hand Painted Necklace - Books and Coffee Original Watercolor Hand Painted Pendant Necklace, Book Necklace, Valentines Day Gift

Hand Painted Necklace - Classic Beauty No. 1 Original Watercolor Handpainted Art Pendant Necklace - Valentines Day 

Hand Painted Necklace - Storm Rain Clouds, Round Original Watercolor Art Pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment