Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

25 Years Young


Happy Birthday to me!


Yesterday morning I thought to myself about turning 25. Instead of looking at it from a negative point of view, I thought of all the amazing things that happened during my 24th year of life. I was three months into a new relationship and I'm so happy to say it's still going strong. I let go of negative people in my life and was rewarded by meeting the most amazing new friend. The biggest accomplishment for me was overcoming an obstacle that had taken over my life for the past 3 years. Becoming free of something that holds you so far down is the most amazing feeling. I know that it wouldn't have been possible for me to move on without the love and support from those closest to me. I'm so thankful to be surrounded by such wonderful people. I'm excited to be 25. 24 was the best year of my life and can't wait to see what this next year will bring.


Smith hates photos but I always get my way on my birthday. The one on the left was from last year and the once on the right was from last night. They were taken in the same photo booth. It brought back the happy memories of last year and I'm so happy to be spending another year with him in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment