Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth.


After I gave this blog a makeover last night I made some edits to the "about me" section. I re-read what I wrote about why I started this blog. "I started this blog to express my passion for healthy natural food and things that make me happy." Being in the kitchen cooking and experimenting makes me very happy but there are other factors as well that contribute to my happiness. Disneyland is one of them. My mom was a travel agent while I was growing up so we took trips there at least two, if not three times a year. To me, this really is the happiest place on earth. Vanessa and I took a day trip last Monday. I know I'm late on the posting but after not sticking to my diet completely that day, I had a major food hangover/coma for the next few days that followed. I've cleaned up my diet even more so since returning and I'm finally starting to feel like the supplements and diet are working. I have started including granny smith apples into my diet. I feel that these have really helped me not feel so spacey. Okay, back to Disneyland. It was awesome. It had been two years since I'd been there. I love this time of year with all the Halloween and Nightmare Before Christmas decorations. I felt like a little kid again and was filled with so much happiness and excitement.



My all time favorite ride. Yes, I bought Minnie ears to wear.


 California Adventure at sunset. Such a beautiful way to end a lovely day.


No comments:

Post a Comment