Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Birthday Dinner


Yesterday for my birthday, I spent the afternoon and evening with my favorite person, my mom. We had a lovely and delicious dinner at Olio Pizzeria in Santa Barbara and went to see the new Sofia Coppola film, Somewhere. If you ever get the chance to eat at Olio Pizzeria do it! It's the most authentic Italian food I've ever had. Here is what we dined on.

cavolfiore frilte with lemon aioli
(fried cauliflower)

favorite chopped salad 
romaine hearts, julienne salame, mozzarella, garbanzo beans, red onion, red wine vinegar

 crostini ai fegatine e guanciale
(crostini with tuscan-style chicken liver and a type of prosciutto made from pig cheeks)

margherita pizza d.o.c.

budino di zucchero di carina
(butterscotch pudding)

No comments:

Post a Comment