Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lunch at Adama

Today was lovely. I met up with a friend I haven't seen in over a year... I really missed her. We met for lunch at Adama in Santa Barbara. She and I are big lovers of food so we were both excited to eat here after hearing great things about it. Adama offers vegan comfort cuisine. Everything on their menu looks delicious... and their bakery case is amazing! I wanted to try everything. Once I'm able to include sugars back into my diet, I will go there to pick up a treat.  We ordered the sweet potato fries to start with. They were crisp and crunchy on the outside and mushy on the inside. When I say mushy, I mean it in a good way. You could feel the texture of the potato and tell how fresh they were. We also ordered the salads below. I will definitely be going back here to try more yummy food.


Sweet Potato Fries

 CAESAR
cajun-spiced tofu, pumpkin seeds, parmesan, croutons

BABY GREENS
tomatoes, avocado, sprouts, red onion,
carrot, sunflower seeds with a lemon vinaigrette

1 comment: