Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Awesome Etsy Find - Purpose Design.



Now that Christmas is over, I can safely post this without fear that I will be showing the gifts I was giving this year. I began most of my holiday shopping in mid November and scoured Etsy in hopes of  finding the most personalized gifts for the people in my life. I came across the shop, Purpose Design, during the search for a gift for my boss. Keyword search: gift for baker. The shop owner, Julie, uses all natural ingredients for her spice sets and salt kits which she blends herself.  I wanted to order everything as I browsed the different items in her shop. I decided on the Artisanal Baking and Dessert Salt Kit for my boss. It consists of six different salt blends with flavors such as Espresso Sea Salt, Orange Ginger, and Vanilla Cardamon. For my brother who loves cooking Thai food, I found a Thai spice set. It's hard to come by certain Thai spices in the area we live so this was perfect for him. I couldn't resist getting something for myself so I purchased the Organic DIY Chai tea kit.  I've already enjoyed a pot and it was lovely.

Happy New Year everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Terminal Service Plus seamless client provides fast, efficient access – even over high-latency dial-up lines and Internet connectionsTsplus

    ReplyDelete